|
|
|
Monday, April 18, 2005 With the popularity of blogs mushrooming these days, I find myself sneaking short intervals to visit my favourite blogs intermittently. It's actually a good short break away from the stress of work, shitty bosses, nasty customers (ok, I made this up, I don't actually liase with customers directly..but u get the idea...shitty workplace)....just to make me go further...But guess what, apparently, what you say online isn't "free" anymore...couple of days ago, a PSB scholar was slammed for making derogatory remarks towards a inter-racial middle age couple, he apparently commented that the sight of them holding hands made his skin crawl and he also made some racist remarks towards the particular race. This soon spread and online forums slammed him, a would-be civil servant, would think this way. I'm not taking sides. But the poor boy would have really gotten the shock of his life. Get this, he even did a password for his site such that only authorised people with his password can access the site....so, for "free-for-all" blogs like mine, I better becareful of what I say... So, here goes...I LOVE MY BOSS....WooHoo!! . . . . . . Can someone kill me pls?
|
~IntrO~ Queen Mother ~ArchiveS~ July 2004 ~ReadS~ Big Boobs ~Twitter update~ Leave a shout |